3J Driveline advanced plate-type limited slip differential to suit the MG ZR 105 with Peugeot MA transmission.
Why Choose a 3J Driveline NXG Performance LSD?
The NXG Plate-type limited slip differential is designed, manufactured and assembled right here in the UK.
It has been engineered to be the strongest, most progressive and versatile LSD unit in the market place today.
The NXG Performance bevel and planet gear pack, with its big, strong tooth profile, gives not only a smooth mesh, it also all but eliminates the rattle and excessive back lash often associated with plate-type LSD's. Whilst the plate pack always runs on a minimum of 8 active surfaces (even in our lighter pre-load settings) to give maximum surface-to-surface area contact during use.
Because your differential will be assembled by one of our experts here in the UK, we can set it up to suit your exact requirements.
Please select its intended primary use from the drop down menu provided.
When choosing your settings, here is how we will set up your LSD:
- FAST ROAD 55/90 Ramps 25-35 Lbs/Ft (34-47 NM) Pre-load
- OCCASIONAL TRACK DAY 45/90 Ramps 25-35 Lbs/Ft (34-47 NM) Pre-load
- REGULAR TRACK DAY 45/90 Ramps 35-40 Lbs/Ft (47-54NM) Pre-load
- LONG CIRCUIT RACE 45/90 or 30/90 Ramps 65-75 Lbs/Ft (88-102NM) Pre-load
- SHORT OVAL RACE 45/90 Ramps 50-55 Lbs/Ft (68-75NM) Pre-load
- SPRINT/HILLCLIMB 45/90 Ramps 60-65 Lbs/Ft (81-88NM) Pre-load
- RALLY 35/90 Ramps 65-80 Lbs/Ft (88-109 NM) Pre-load
- DRIFT 45/45 Ramps 40-50 Lbs/Ft (64-68 NM) Pre-load
If you would like a different pre-load, please use the box provided to advise.
We recommend that you check for correct fitment before purchasing.
OEM Crown wheel will require modification to install this unit. Specific fitting instructions and drawings relating to the Crown wheel modifications can be found here:
Visit Page Here
3J Driveline are able to do this at an additional cost of £295 +VAT.
Alternatively you can purchase from us a 4.82:1 CWP designed specifically to fit this unit.